Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *SR. QA TEST ANALYST / LEAD @ New
York, NY.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Title : SR. QA TEST ANALYST / LEAD*

*Location : New York, NY*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus*

*Position Type: Contract to Hire*

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview*

*
*

*Job Description:*

F2F Required

6 months Contract-to-Hire

Required Criminal background check after confirmation

*Position Functions or Responsibilities:*

Under the supervision of management we are seeking to hire a QA Analyst
with good testing skills. The on-going project will convert many core
legacy systems from ?green-screen’ mainframe applications to a modern SOA,
BPM, Portal based solution consisting of custom and COTS components. The
solution will be built on Oracle Enterprise platforms and will use many
PeopleSoft modules.

*This person will be responsible for but not limited to;*

-Developing the vision for *System Test scripts* for both *Java* and *
PeopleSoft* application elements (assure Test coverage).

-Writing System Test scripts.

-Test case creation, execution and defect identification.

-Analyzing Test data needs, securing Test data for execution.

-Strong written skills for report creation and QA plan creation.

-Strong communications skills for interaction with executive level clients.

*Job Requirement:*

-Must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience as QA Analyst with exposure
to *Oracle* *SOA* *Suite* built on a *J2EE framework, Oracle BPM,
PeopleSoft COTS solution, OBIEE tools, JSR-compliant Portal technologies.*

-Must have a minimum of 3+ yrs of experience with;

Test Management - Test Plan Creation

Test Management - Test Strategy Creation

Test Management - Testing Life Cycle

Test case creation, execution and defect identification

Quality Center/Test Director

-The ideal candidate will have prior implementation testing on a PS 9.1
project including FSCM (specifically Asset Management and Maintenance
Management) and HRM.

*Education:*

Must have 4 year BS/BA degree from a credited college or university

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*