PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Project Manager *for one of our clients *Energy
Plaza, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants
are open for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

* *

*Title: *Project Manager**

*Location: *Energy Plaza, TX

*Duration:* 13 Months

*Req Details:*

A strong project manager is needed to handle small to large scale projects
and assignments within a fast paced environment for a large utilities
client.  The candidate must be able to quickly react to changing
priorities, effectively lead diverse on/offshore, multi-vendor structured
teams, and be able to translate business needs into technical solutions
using a wide array of technologies.  This project manager must have a keen
ability to solve issues and problems and be able to succinctly articulate
project status, issues and risks to a broad audience of business users and
project stakeholders.

o Excellent Project Management Skills

o Ability to lead large scale projects including new software deployment,
enhancements and upgrades

o Strong written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and
organizational skills

o Ability to multi-task, re-prioritize and quickly react to dynamic
business priorities

o Innovative, problem solver and solutions oriented

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com