Mark,

You are right..
As the name suggests, this forum/thread must be use only to request a
sponso and the person working on the bug must do his code review
either with the sponsor directly or in the forum which relates to the
bug.

But there is a small problem. Whenever we request for a sponsor, we
dont get any reply for days! In this case, what can we do?

On 2/6/08, Mark Phalan <Mark.Phalan at sun.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 19:30 +0530, Rishi M Nair wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> > I am Rishi M Nair  from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
> > me (Rishi M Nair) (OS0148 - rishios) and avinash joshi(OS 0142
> > avinashj) are
> > interested in working on bugid  6449291  ,
> >
> > Bug ID -6449291
> > Synopsis -  package prototype files in usr/src/pkgdefs/SUNWipfh
> > missing CDDL
> > Category:Subcategory -network:ipfilter
> >
> > please see the file enclosed
>
> You've also added duplicate copyright statements with old years (2005)
> to most of the files. prototype_sparc also has an errant 's' which might
> cause problems with parsing.
>
> As a general note:
> I think this list should be used for requesting sponsors not for code
> review. Work with the sponsor/relevent project to do the code reviews.
>
> Also webrevs are generally considered better for code review...
>
> -Mark

Thanks & Regards,
Avinash Joshi
AM106IT015