On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Vinny wrote:

Hi,
I am trying figure out a way to do a kind of virtual hosting based on port number.

I want my production apps running under port 443
docroot : (/web/production/webapps)

and my dev apps running under 8080.
docroot : (/web/dev/webapps)

both production and dev apps will have the same context
names (like ROOT.war for example)  I just need resin to differentiate
on port number basically.

You can just add the port to the virtual host:

<host id="foo.com:8080">
  <root-directory>dev</root-directory>
</host>

<host id="foo.com">
  <root-directory>production</root-directory>
</host>

-- Scott

I was thinking perhaps I could nest <host/> under <http/> but it seems like
I will have to make a completely seperate <server/> block?
Is that really the case?
Thanks in advance

--
Ghetto Java: http://www.ghettojava.com