I'm not exactly sure what you're asking me to look at.  The code looks
fine, but you can inject @Context HttpHeaders instead of the
HttpServletRequest.  I honestly don't have any experience with CORS, so
I can't really help you that much....

...But...if you do figure out your problem and think there's something
we can add to Resteasy to support CORS, let me know and either spec it
out for us, or submit your own pull request.

On 6/19/2013 6:40 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> trying to add CORS, to the Server (using RestEasy), I did this:
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-server/commit/7ccb2e7fb
>
> (and some more variations.... (e.g. see the comment out
> "Access-Control-Allow-Origin", where I am returning the EXACT Origin))
>

> Here is a JavaScript sample:
> http://jsfiddle.net/JY6n4/
>

> Just click on the "Register a device" button, and see the errors in the
> console....
>
> So, I am always (with the above jsFiddle) getting:
> Origin http://fiddle.jshell.net <http://fiddle.jshell.net/> is not
> allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
>
> regardless if I use "*" or "http://fiddle.jshell.net
> <http://fiddle.jshell.net/>" (explicit Origin), on the
> "Access-Control-Allow-Origin".     I always thought that "*" is a
> wildcard.... allowing everybody and their mother to access the server.
>
> BTW.
> This happens with jQuery _and_ vanilla.js (XHR)..... So....... I am
> really overasked,...
>

> but ... is it possible that the response is correct (at least the setup
> / my src), and that RestEasy has any problems with that stuff ??
>

> A few more eyes are highly appreciated on this "issue".
>
> thanks!!
>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

> Build for Windows Store.