Thank you. After adding one more dependency (javax.servlet-api), I get the
following error, when I try to start my RESTEasy/Weld configuration:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate
InjectorFactory implementation.
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyDeployment.start(ResteasyDeployment.java:156)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.netty.NettyJaxrsServer.start(NettyJaxrsServer.java:130)
    at com.example.jaxrscdi.App.run(App.java:25)
    at
    at
    at
org.jboss.weld.injection.MethodInjectionPoint.invokeOnInstanceWithSpecialValue(MethodInjectionPoint.java:93)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:266)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:253)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:232)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier.notifyObserver(ObserverNotifier.java:169)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier.notifyObserver(ObserverNotifier.java:165)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier.notifyObservers(ObserverNotifier.java:119)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier.fireEvent(ObserverNotifier.java:112)
    at org.jboss.weld.event.EventImpl.fire(EventImpl.java:83)
    at org.jboss.weld.environment.se.Weld.initialize(Weld.java:153)
    at org.jboss.weld.environment.se.StartMain.go(StartMain.java:41)
    at org.jboss.weld.environment.se.StartMain.main(StartMain.java:52)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.cdi.CdiInjectorFactory.lookupBeanManager(CdiInjectorFactory.java:155)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.cdi.CdiInjectorFactory.<init>(CdiInjectorFactory.java:45)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyDeployment.start(ResteasyDeployment.java:148)
    ... 18 more

Any idea?

Regards,
Christian