Bill,

I sent a pull request last evening.  A couple of issues I noticed:

- your source says 3.0.5.Final, I was expecting 3.0.6-SNAPSHOT or
something like that.  Makes me a little bit scared to build it.  Not
sure if your poms didn't get updated in your release.
- You have some failing tests.  I'm going to see if I can fix those as well.