It's actually a lot more lightweight.  The minimum I can run the
equivalent on AS7 on is ~ 180 mb in binaries, but throwing this
together is about 32 mb (and compresses further when its packaged).
I'm able to start the JVM on the bare minimum (~100mb on my linux VM)
but AS7 with all I need is about 756mb.  When rolling out in the
cloud, where all of my REST APIs are stateless, running with this
configuration helps us get a lot more per node.

There's still a little more I want to get working before I turn this
into a PR, such as dynamic identification of providers.

Thanks for the feedback, Bill.

- John