Bill,

Management, to an extent.  Depends on needs.  Most admins I deal with
at this point don't both launching the admin consoles, and just do
everything via CLI, or in my direct case are planning to run NewRelic
for monitoring so it all becomes moot.  The deployment structure is
also simpler, drop in a zip file or an RPM with the full app in, copy
in some puppet config and you're good.

I too was a little upset over the limitations around removing
subsystems.  Some things create bidirectional links too, which makes
it more complicated to remove.

John