Thank you for the reply,

so I added @Cache to my Service and "@Context ServerCache cache" as parameter
to the Cache annotated Service,
in the web.xml i added the following
    <context-param>
        <param-name>server.request.cache.infinispan.config.file</param-name>
        <param-value>infinispan.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

    <context-param>
        <param-name>server.request.cache.infinispan.cache.name</param-name>
        <param-value>MyCache</param-value>
    </context-param>

Couldn't really find something about the cache config file so I didn't know
what todo.
Next up I created a new Class

public class Application extends javax.ws.rs.core.Application {

    public Set<Class<?>> getClasses() {
        return super.getClasses();
    }

}

and changed the web.xml to

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Resteasy</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>javax.ws.rs.Application</param-name>

<param-value>net.devvsbugs.coding.daraku_mal_api.Application</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>

is this all I need to do? Does it has something with the cache config file todo?

Thank you.