*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position                :               SQL DBA*

*Location               :               Centennial CO*

*Duration              :               6 months*

*Interview            :               Phone*

* *

*Requirements :*

This is a new SQL DBA role that we just got from our client and they are
looking for 2 spots. They prefer GC holder or US Citizens but can also
accept H1B candidates but I would search for GC/US Citizens. Please let me
know if you have very good candidates. Thanks for the help!!

* *

*Must Have Skills:*
7+ years with MS Database Products such as SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008,
200842, 2012
4+ years with High Availability Clustering Technologies such as SQL Server
Clustering,
4+ years with Replication software such Mirroring, Log Shipping
Some hands on experience with Performance tuning
Experience with Amazon Cloud solutions
Setup and monitor Disaster Recovery solutions such as SQL Server log
shipping, EMC SRDF
Setup and monitor backups and backup reports

•Significant expertise (5+ years) in defining, designing and deploying
global business database infrastructures both internally and externally
customer focused.
•Understanding and experience in application development life-cycle and
alternative SDLC methodologies such as Agile.
•Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to
communicate new concepts, and drive change in process and behaviors.
•Strong analytical focus, results-oriented and execution driven, with the
ability to align technology developments with the generation of potential
competitive business advantage.
•Technology competencies include SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012
•Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
•Effective communications skills on technology strategies and standards.

*Education:*
•Bachelor in computer-related field, certification or equivalent
experience.

*US Citizen or Green Card preferred*

 *Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]***

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
**kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*

*Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**