*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position               :               Data Analyst*

*Location               :               Deerfield Beach, FL*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone/Skype Hire *

* *

*Requirements :*

* *

*This individual will be responsible for:*

-Responsible for eliciting, understanding, interpreting and representing
business requirements

-Act as the conduit between the customer and technical teams to ensure
requirements are understood

-Responsible for understanding business processes to develop business models

-Provide subject matter expertise on the use of data as well as educate
teams on business model, metadata and standards

-Provide leadership and mentoring to junior associates

-Acts as a change agent in support of  operational improvements

-Recommend and establish standards, guidelines and procedures to improve
operational efficiencies

-Responsible for understanding source systems and its data models

-Develop source to target mappings for data lineage

-Document source architecture to include data flows

-Responsible for analyzing data to validate business domains and
requirements

-Responsible for data profiling and ensuring data quality requirements are
accurate and complete

-Act in an advisory capacity in data model reviews, architecture approach
and solution design to ensure high quality deliverables

-Responsible for partnering with management and business units on
innovative ways to successfully utilize data and related tools to advance
business objectives

-Works with governance council to establish data governance standards and
guidelines

-Responsible for active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in
defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate data

-Responsible for providing  day to day support, troubleshooting and
incident management and resolution

-Responsible for communicating planned and unplanned activities to
appropriate parties as needed

-Well versed in data management concepts, data lifecycle and methodologies

-Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
leveraging both logic and creativity

-Excellent written and oral communication, as well as, good organizational
and presentation skills

-Working knowledge of project management principles a plus

-Must exhibit strong customer service orientation

*We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of: *

-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 7 years of related professional
experience.

-Degree in technology related area preferred.

-7+ years experience working as a data analyst leveraging Business
Intelligence tools in a centralized data warehouse environment.

-7+ years hands-on experience working with SQL

-5+ years experience with data modeling concepts and techniques

-Experience working with Cognos v.8.4 or higher or similar BI tool.  Query
Studio, Reports Studio, Analysis Studio is a plus.

-Experience working with Teradata Data Warehouse or other RDMS is a plus

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]***

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
**kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*

*Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**