On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
I'd still like to know of taxi or car hire service is available from the hostel. While I haven't ruled out renting a car for the entire stay, knowing the availability and cost of a taxi would help make that decision. Does anybody know how to get that information? (Or, does anybody have the contact information of the hostel, so I could ask them directly?)

You can try phoning the hostel, they're generally very friendly and helpful. You could even email them if the timezone difference isn't great for phoning, but they tend not to check their email every day...

From the main retreat site:
        https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/
You can get a link to the hostel site:
        http://www.knockreeyouthhostel.com/hostel-description
Which has their phone number, address, email etc on it :)

Nick