On a side note, does Retrospect check for identical files
between backup clients?  I have 30 macs with identical system
folders.  I really only need to backup those system files once.  If
retrospect was so smart, I could do full backups site wide and get
most efficient coverage with minimal tape space.  I note it tends to
backup more than it needs to because of volume name, time stamp, etc.

--