At 14:05 2000-07-13 -0700, you wrote:

>A drive can go bad at any time for any reason. You are not alone
>in this. Hardware fails. If you are having trouble with it, get
>it fixed and move on.

OK, sometimes it's the best to just leave it and go home to sleep... It
happens once in a million and that happened yesterday. :-)

Phew!!

I got the impression after restarting, it reached the tape for something
and that took a LONG time. It appeared I was interrupting in something
after resetting the driver within an hour.

The storage set was corrupt and I can live with that, just to do a new one!

thanx alot,

/ jakob