Yeah, I know. Stupid question... You guys work so many miracles already, I
guess I was just hoping for one more! Thanks for the best guess and of
course I won't call on april first saying "Eric Ullman daid it would be
ready by now..."
--Ben E

Eric Ullman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/06/2000 11:10:42 AM

Please respond to "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>