Hmmm, I wasn't aware of the half million file limit... that is a _major_
concern for me as I am backing up lots of html files and the like. Is is a
half million files from one source? What are the details of this problem?
Also, how soon are we going to see a fix for this? Anyone from Dantz care
to comment on that?
--Ben

"Douglas B. McKay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/04/2000 07:38:27 PM

Please respond to "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>