Don't forget that if you enter 0 in the "Client Countdown" option, the
client won't get a chance to defer the backup. I have a few users that just
didn't want to deal with a dialog box for each folder getting backed up on
their machine. So I set the countdown to zero and they set their CPU usage
preference to favor them over the backup process and not be notified when
backup is complete. It's been working well.

Speaking of this, I have a question about backup server behavior. When a
user has shut down (Mac) and the client defers it until backup, is the
machine supposed to stay on until each folder is backed up (like a regular
backup script) or are backup server scripts designed to shut down after only
the first folder is backed up? (I'm using groups, by the way.)

Thanks.

Scott Ponzani