Hi Erik,

I've been considering using a default data file, such as
~/.revelation/accounts, instead of using the new/open/save behaviour we
have now.

This means that when Revelation is first started, a new accounts file is
created if one does not exist. This file will then be automatically
opened the next time Revelation is run. Data will be automatically saved
to the file whenever a change is made or the user quits Revelation.

Any thoughts on this, for or against?

I prefer the current system.

I'm using revelation with multiples databases/files :
- a file for my personnals passwords
- a file for my personnals passwords related to professionnal stuff
- a shared file for the passwords related to professionnal stuff

It's easy to switch between accounts with the file menu, and it's easy
to set a file to be automatically opened at startup.

In brief, the behavior of the current version of Revelation is perfect
for my use.

--
@+
Gilles Accad