You probably want the server to be svn+ssh://10.x.x.x/data/svn and the
username to be username.

I'm assuming "careers" is a directory inside your SVN repository. If that's
actually the SVN server's base path, then that should be part of the path in
the server.

It would help to see what errors you're seeing.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.