See the Distributed Version Control Systems section of:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/

It's definitely available, and I believe it should work with git in
1.0.5.1, but TBH I've never run the stable version of RB.

In a 3 patch series, for example, you'd submit the first patch
directly, then the second patch with a parent diff of the first patch,
then the third patch with a parent diff of the sum of the first two
patches.

Dan