Yes, it should work with 1.0.5.x.

You should certainly be able to do the multiple patch thing today, though as
Dan said, not elegantly. I think down the road we're going to want to look
into patchset functionality. Internally, we already have a concept of a
revisioned set of diffs (a "DiffSetHistory"). Today, a review request points
to a single one of these, but in the future, we should be able to modify
this so that it can point to more than one. The diff viewer would then allow
switching between these.

This would be a great Summer of Code project, actually. It's probably not
all that difficult, though we'd need to figure out some
backwards-compatibility issues, and make the API work well with it.

I haven't given this much thought yet, but what I'm envisioning is that the
diff viewer, when linking to multiple patchsets, would show a list of each
one somewhere above the revision selector, and the user could specify which
one to look at. Each patchset would be capable of having multiple revisions
of diffs just like today (though I'm not entirely sure how useful this is --
maybe outside of the standard Git patchset model).