Easy_install will be your best option.

Actually, what you probably should do is (assuming this is a developer
machine) run:

  sudo python setup.py develop

This will automatically grab all the dependencies from the right locations
and install them.

You'll also want to then run this for your Djblets tree if you have one
installed, otherwise changes to that tree won't show up (as we'll use the
fetched package instead).