On Wednesday 10 March 2010 08:44:48 am Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've signed up again this year to take part in Google's Summer of Code.
> We're still awaiting acceptance, but want to brainstorm some ideas that
> students can work on.
I'd like to see integration with buildbot (via the "try" scheduler). The idea
is that you can do an initial review, make sure the code doesn't look
malicious, and then say "what will happen if I commit this now" across
whatever test configurations you have in buildbot.

I did some initial work ( http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1336/ ) on this,
but I'm too clueless about django UI stuff to finish it off. The concept (at
least on the submittal side) isn't too complex though. Figuring out how to get
the results back into reviewboard might be more interesting.

Brad