Hey :) Thanks!

I think one of the things I'd really like to see is:

1) The DVCS work mentioned in this thread.
2) Maybe some work on the extensions branch.
3) File attachments
4) Some creative UI for better tracking review requests and reviews.

I'd love to see what people would brainstorm separate from my list, too.