'Select a valid choice. 1880 is not one of the available choices.'
This sounds like validatation error of the MultipleChoiceField. If
this is true I'm very surprised because I explicitly disabled
validation by using a specialized version of MultipleChoiceField:

class MultiChoiceWithoutValidation(forms.MultipleChoiceField):
    def validate(self, value):
        # Choices are created dynamically and cannot be validated
        pass

We ran never into this problem on our side. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Philipp