Hi,

Did anyone had a chance to have look at my post-commit implementation?
http://philipphenkel.github.com/post-reviewboard

The subversion implementation is complete and for Perforce I realized
the basic feature set. It is already possible to create requests by
typing in change numbers in the Post-commit web form.

Best regards,
Philipp

--
Philipp Henkel
Citrix Online - www.citrixonline.com

The views expressed here are mine alone and have not been authorized
by, and do not necessarily reflect the views of, Citrix.