Hi,

  I'm still thinking where the problem is. The most important thing for me is:

1. Switch to apache user,
2. Run 'groups' and check is apache user is member of group needed to access VOB
3. Run 'cat /vobs/our_vob/@@/main/our_branch/2/test.txt@@/main/our_branch/6'
where '/vobs/our_vob/@@/main/our_branch/2/test.txt@@/main/our_branch/6'
is file returned in error message
If this does not work try: 'cat cat