Marcel,

  I do not have any idea how it is possible. In my configuration
cleartool does not ask about files because dynamic view provide all
files, branches, labels "just like that". My knwoledge about clearcase
told me this is very strange behaviour for clearcase and You. I
suspect this can be some configuration/administration detail but I am
not aware this far in clearcase so I can not help You. Maybe IT guys
will be able to help You.
  It looks like (which is strange) view You are using does not have
knowledge about all files and try to fetch missing files but as far as
i know dynamic views always know everything :| so it is strange and
defienitly different then behaviour I see in my dynamic view.

Sorry but I can not help You in this case.

Greetings!

Jan