Are you running selinux or iptables? CentOS usually turned them on by
default and that looks like a tcp block, not an HTTP auth failure.
On Aug 10, 2011 8:21 PM, "D. Peterson" <dpeter...@aechelon.com> wrote:
> I have recently taken an installation from a Debian site host to a new
> CentOS 6 host. We initially setup Review Board on the Debian system for
> evaluation. Our developers code on Windows systems running Cygwin and use
> Perforce for revision control. We have installed post-review on our
> developer systems and have been able to post and update reviews.
>
> I installed Review Board on our new server and transferred the MySQL
> database. All has been well with one exception: Our new server will not
> connect to Perforce. I have entered our Perforce information to the
> repository database, and have looked at the table directly in MySQL
(select
> * from scmtools_repository) and see all the same/correct information. I am

> able to log onto the host machine and execute Perforce commands.
>
> One thing I've noted that is different between the two hosts is that on
the
> Debian system the Apache user was 'www-data' and was a login user. On the
> CentOS 6 the Apache user is 'apache' and is not a login user. I haven't
been
> able to determine if that is significant or not.
>
> On interesting observation is that when I run post-review in debug mode I
am
> able to see the Perforce info being pulled from the Review Board site and
> used successfully to run the diff on the client Windows/Cygwin system. But

> when post-review executes the "http://.../api/json/reviewrequests/new";
POST
> the new request fails. I can see an error reported in the Review Board log

> on the server under the Admin Dashboard. Here is the full error log
message:

> Internal Server Error: /api/json/reviewrequests/new/
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.3-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 111, in get_response
> response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.3-py2.6.egg/django/views/decorators/cache.py",
line 79, in _wrapped_view_func
> response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/webapi/decorators.py",
line 61, in _view
> response = view_func(*args, **kwargs)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.9-py2.6.egg/djblets/webapi/decorators.py",
line 88, in _checklogin
> return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.3-py2.6.egg/django/views/decorators/http.py",
line 45, in inner
> return func(request, *args, **kwargs)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/webapi/json.py",
line 318, in new_review_request
> user, repository, request.POST.get('changenum', None))
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/managers.py",
line 90, in create
> review_request.update_from_changenum(changenum)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/models.py",
line 358, in update_from_changenum
> update_obj_with_changenum(self, self.repository, changenum)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/models.py",
line 40, in update_obj_with_changenum
> changeset = repository.get_scmtool().get_changeset(changenum)
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/perforce.py",
line 64, in get_changeset
> self._connect()
> File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/perforce.py",
line 48, in _connect