On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 14:39 -0700, D. Peterson wrote:
> Thanks Chris,
>
> Our IT chief identified the problem. Selinux is exactly what it was.
> We had completely opened up the iptables on installation as this is on
> an internal network, but didn't know about the CentOS default selinux
> setup. Hopefully this thread can serve as a point of reference for
> anyone else setting up Review Board on a CentOS system.

Can you file a bugzilla report at bugzilla.redhat.com against RHEL 6
identifying the SELinux AVC that was getting in the way? I'd like to try
and get the SELinux policy updated to address this.

Please assign the bug to "The default assignee", but add
"sgall...@redhat.com" into the CC list so I can keep track of it.