So I decided to abandon trying to fix my Frankenstein Windows install
managed to source a Linux (SUSE Enterprise Server 11.1) box on which to
install.

The install went reasonably well (significantly better than the clean
install I tried on a Windows box) but I'm getting a 404 served by review
board. All the images and formatting are broken too (see HTML archive
attached).

I thought it might be a permissions issues, but I'm pretty certain the
relevant folders (/htdocs/media/uploaded and /data right?) belong to the
same user as the Apache instance. And I'm kinda stuck for any other ideas.

As usual, all help most appreciated.
Sandeep