Hi,

Yeah, this is sounding very messed up, and I don't understand how you're in
this state.

One last-ditch effort would be to restore whatever SQL dump you have on the
appropriate version (previous version of RB would be best), then try to create
a brand new database with that version, load in the database, delete the tables
starting with "django_evolution_", and then try an upgrade.

That may not work, but I don't know what else to recommend, since I have no
idea what caused this to get so inconsistent.

It's possible we could help restore this, but we'd need the whole database dump
and would need to charge for the time under our company, Beanbag. There
wouldn't be any guarantees, but if you're completely stuck and want to explore
that, let me know.

Christian