Hi Daniel,

The CACHE_* warnings you get are harmless. Just new APIs in Django we have
to migrate to.

We can't detect the config file location. The user may be using our
auto-generated ones, or they may have copied/pasted into their Apache
configuration. There's no way for us to know.

So I wasn't completely sure, but did you create the ext directory and set
the ownership on it? Can you show me a ls -ld of that directory? That
should be the last thing you'd need to configure.