to show more error on m/c where cvs installed , reviewboard on another m/c

 cat .reviewboardrc
REPOSITORY = 'svn:/opt/cvsroot'
REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'http://172.16.7.100:81'
-bash-3.2$
post-review
There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "svn.mmt.com:/opt/cvsroot" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board server.
For information on adding repositories, please read
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/
-bash-3.2$