Hi,

Working to get ReviewBoard setup for our dev group. Please see output below
and provide guidance on possible causes/resolution.

Thanks,

Mark

C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test > post-review --debug

>>> RBTools 0.4.2

>>> Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Aug 28 2012, 23:46:59) [MSC v.1600 64 bit
(AMD64)]

>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

>>> Home = C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming

>>> Current Directory = C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test

>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.

DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...

DEBUG:root:Running: svn info

DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version

DEBUG:root:repository info: Path:
https://svn-srvr/svn/proj_tpc_tca_test-comp-a, Base path:
/rel-branches/release_1.0_rc5, Supports changesets: False

>>> Finished checking the repository type.

>>> HTTP GETting api/

>>> HTTP GETting https://rb-srvr/api/info/

>>> Using the new web API

DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'diff', '--diff-cmd=diff']

['Index: test.txt\n',
'===================================================================\n',
'Usage: diff [OPTIONS] <file1> <file2

>\n', '\n', 'Display the differences between <file1> and <file2> in unified
diff\n', "format.  OPTIONS are diff extensions as described by 'svn help
diff'.\n", "Use '--' alone to indicate that no more options follow.\n", "svn:
E200012: 'diff' returned 2\n"]

C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test > diff --version

diff (GNU diffutils) 2.8.7

Written by Paul Eggert, Mike Haertel, David Hayes,

Richard Stallman, and Len Tower.

C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test > svn --version

svn, version 1.7.5 (r1336830)

   compiled May 11 2012, 03:17:57

Copyright (C) 2012 The Apache Software Foundation.

This software consists of contributions made by many people; see the NOTICE

file for more information.

Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_neon : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using Neon.

  - handles 'http' scheme

  - handles 'https' scheme

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.

  - with Cyrus SASL authentication

  - handles 'svn' scheme

* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.

  - handles 'file' scheme

* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.

  - handles 'http' scheme

  - handles 'https' scheme