Here is my apache config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName mobile-dev
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews"
"/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviews"

        <Directory "/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        Alias /reviews/media "/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviews/errordocs "/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /reviews/favicon.ico
"/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
        Alias /static "/var/www/mobile.reviews/htdocs/static"

</VirtualHost>
~