what version of apache are you running. Checkout the module corresponding
to "Allow" directive and see if you have that loaded. For e.g. in Apache
2.2, allow is controlled using mod_authz_host, but in trunk, its different.

I would suggest talking to a sysadmin to find out how to enable the modules
for the version of apache as this error has to do with how your server
installation is and less about reviewboard now.

Regards
Raja