Hi Christian

   I took off some time from my regular work and could able to configure
ReviewBoard Successfully .
   I have configured options like diff view , Email Notifications etc .

   The tools looks awsome . I would like to say "big Thanks" to you  for
taking up my silly questions.

   I have a final query . Now my IP address of the Linux box has changed .
Do i need to re-run "rb-install" again ?

   I chanted the apache configuration file "httpd.conf" and restarted
Apache services . The tool does not come up after
   IP address change .

thanks/regards
Arun kurse