Hi David,

As you mentioned that adding prefix ssl to --p4-port is not required, i did
that but i got message which ask me add ssl to P4PORT.

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: p4 info

DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: pf-sa-perforce:19773, Base path: None,
Supports changesets: True

INFO:root:Generating diff for changenum 191316
DEBUG:root:Running: p4 describe -s 191316

post-review.exe  -o  --bugs-closed="TAI3039" --branch="MAIN"
--server=http://svrrb1.company.com/svr--submit-as=chuck
--description-file="c:\users\chuck\appdata\local\temp\tmpgqtcfa" 191316
--p4-port="pf-sa-perforce:19773"

posting review request...
>>> RBTools 0.4.3

>>> Python 2.5.4 (r254:67916, Dec 23 2008, 15:10:54) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)]

>>> Running on Windows-Vista-6.1.7601

>>> Home = C:\Users\chuck\AppData\Roaming

>>> Current Directory = d:\pf_ch_ws

>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.

>>> Finished checking the repository type.

>>> HTTP GETting api/info/

Failed to execute command: ['p4', 'describe', '-s', '191316']

['Failed client connect, server using SSL.\n', 'Client must add SSL
protocol prefix to P4PORT.\n']

Please help.

-Chuck