But adding ssl gives me

>>> HTTP POSTing to http://svrb1.company.com/svrb/api/review-requests/:
{'changenum': '191316', 'submit_as': 'chuck', 'repository':
'pf-sa-perforce:19773'}

>>> Got API Error 206 (HTTP code 400): The repository path specified is not
in the list of known repositories

>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'repository': u'pf-sa-perforce:19773',
u'err': {u'msg': u'The repository path specified is not in the list of
known repositories', u'code': 206}}

just let you know in reviewboard server repository is added with name *
ssl:pf-sa-perforce:19773*

Then its seems that somehow rbt is searching the repository with name
pf-sa-perforce:19773 which is incorrect. Any other solution you want me to
try.