Hi Yugesh,

If Postgres works for you, I'd just stick with that. It makes transitioning
between servers easier, as you don't have to convert the database (which is
a little more tricky and not very supported).

You'll first want to create a new site directory on the new server with
1.7.7.1. As part of that, it'll create a new database with a blank setup.

Hook up your Apache config and make sure that all works, that you can
access the site. The database will be that of a blank install, but
functional.

You should then be able to transfer the database from one server to another
by doing an SQL dump on the old and import that SQL on the new database.
You'll need to drop and re-create the database before doing the import.
Don't delete anything on the old database!

Once you have the site directory set up and the database moved over, you'll
then want to just perform a 'rb-site upgrade' on the site directory. It
should do what's necessary to upgrade the copy of Review Board.

Now, what's tricky is if you want to have no downtime without data loss,
given that you're both moving to a new server and upgrading from such an
old version.

I'd start by doing this process but not exposing the site to anyone else.
Try to create the site directory, move over the database, and upgrade the
site on a new server and test it out. You'll have at that point an outdated
copy of the database, but that's okay. You can make sure things still work
on it.

You likely won't be able to do this without downtime, given that you're
moving servers and upgrading from such an ancient version. So, announce the
downtime, then you can do one more SQL dump and import (you already have
everything else set up at this point, so just copy over the database), do
the rb-site upgrade, make sure it works again, and then announce it's done.