I have /Django-1.5.1-py2.6.egg/ installed in the system and it do have wsgi
handler in /Django-1.5.1-py2.6.egg/django/core/.

I found a new handler on internet
https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py .
Does changing my handler to that will help in resolving my issue ?