Hey everyone,

As most of you know, we've been pretty busy getting Review Board 2.0 ready
for a release. That's not all that we've been busy with, though.

We've also been building up our business, Beanbag<http://www.beanbaginc.com/>,
where we've been putting together RBCommons <https://rbcommons.com/> (our
Review Board SaaS) and Power Pack
<http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/>(a commercial product that's
providing a bunch of new enhancements to
Review Board, such as document review, and soon reporting and smarter diff
analysis).

We have a lot we want to do in this coming year, both on the open source
and commercial fronts. We want to talk directly to some of you about our
plans, and get your thoughts and opinions.

If you're an administrator and your company has been using Review Board for
a while, I'd very much like to hear from you. Just shoot me an e-mail
privately. I'm hoping to arrange for some one-on-ones over e-mail, online
chat, or phone calls over the next few weeks.

Also, if your company is happily using Review Board, and you're not on
our Happy
Users <http://www.reviewboard.org/users/> list, we'd love to add you! Just
let us know.

Thanks,