Hi guys,

Does anybody familiar with the Hook system of ReviewBoard?
The thing is my team really needs a feature that requires ReviewBoard to
create a Jira ticket along with a new code review request.
Write an extension is too much work for me and I also dont think it`s a
good idea to directly modify the source code of ReviewBoard, so I am
wondering is it possible to just write a script, and when a new code review
request is published, the ReviewBoard will trigger my script which will do
the Jira ticket creation?
I have looked into the Hook`s documentation but did not get any helpful
information.
Hope someone can give me a clue or some suggestions! Really appreciate your
help! Thanks!