Hi Allen,

The extension stuff in current releases may have some issues. We'll have
them fixed up for the RC.

I'd recommend checking out one of our released extensions (
https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack/) and using those as a
base.

We can answer any development questions on the reviewboard-dev list.

The Jira support will probably be in 2.1, if all goes well. Given that 2.0
is out, we're not talking a few weeks. It might be as much as half a year,
depending.