Thanks for the reply Christian.
I posted the wrong error message. The error is:
ERROR: Error uploading diff
The file was not found in the repository. (HTTP 400, API Error 207)
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

Successive attempts with the -u options (i.e. rbt post -u) generate the
same error and no diff is attached.
I tried to run the post command with the debug option and got the following
error:

http://reviews.cei.com/reviews/api/review-requests/23/diffs/
>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
repository.
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'.cproject', u'err': {u'msg':
u'The file was not found in the repository.', u'code': 207}, u'revision':
u'1b3944112e43'}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.6', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.6-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/main.py",

line 134, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.6-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",

line 422, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.6-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py",

line 769, in main
    submit_as=self.options.submit_as)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.6-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py",

line 545, in post_request
    raise CommandError('\n'.join(error_msg))
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error uploading diff

If I do a "rbt post 101" instead of the first "rb post" the operation is
successful.

-Ali