I'm still getting the file not found error when I do a rbt post -u -d. Here
is the error (I'm trying a different file than before.)

>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'src/SIPSA.cpp', u'err':
{u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository.', u'code': 207},
u'revision': u'79c09fdfad23'}

I've been tracing through the code to see where the problem is. I added the
following debug message to the popen method of SCMTool:

 logging.debug('SCMTool.popen command = %s',command)

And this is what I'm getting:
SCMTool.popen command = [u'hg', u'--noninteractive', u'--repository',
u'ssh://source.cei.com//home/hg/projects/sipsa/core/', u'--cwd',
u'ssh://source.cei.com//home/hg/projects/sipsa/core/', u'--config',
u'ui.ssh=rbssh', u'cat', u'--rev', u'79c09fdfad23', u'src/SIPSA.cpp']

If I read this right, it looks like the current working directory is being
set to "ssh://....". Is that correct? I'm not sure Mercurial can use a
remote ssh path as the current directory. When I paste the command into a
shell, Mercurial (version 2.8.2) says:

  abort: No such file or directory:
'ssh://source.cei.com//home/hg/projects/sipsa/core'

Thanks
-Ali