Git has no ability to fetch files remotely via the protocol, which is why the
raw URL mask is used. However, this is only useful for certain services, and
GitHub Enterprise is not one of them.

We provide official support for GitHub Enterprise as part of Power Pack, which
also offers PDF document review and, soon, reporting functionality. This is at
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/.

You would need to set up a trial license or purchase a full license for your
server. Then, using GitHub Enterprise is as simple as adding a new repository,
choosing GitHub Enterprise as the hosting service, and providing the details on
which repository you want to add.

On July 12, 2014 at 4:52:54 PM, Guy Gascoigne-Piggford (guy.piggf...@gmail.com)