Hi Kevan,

That’s the workflow, though we strongly encourage you to post to a branch based
off master, and then only merge to master once it’s reviewed.

rbt post will post from the upstream tracking branch (defaulting to
origin/master, customizable by TRACKING_BRANCH in .reviewboardrc or
—tracking-branch) to HEAD. In your case, it’s only posting the latest commit
because you’re committing to master, and have one change from origin/master to
there.

If you set up Default Reviewers on Review Board, you won’t need to choose any
reviewers.

On August 5, 2014 at 10:42:45 PM, Kevan Stannard (kevanstann...@gmail.com)